CND 21.2% 4.0¢ condor energy limited

we have news, page-16

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    ladies and gents,

how the hell can an oil and gas explorer with what deemed to be attractive west african major assets fall over during the biggest oil bull market this world has ever seen? they have burnt what $30M + in 3 odd years, with 3 unsuccessful drills and losing their West african tenements and the la punta rights. where has this money gone? vanished with the assets by the sound of things.

The columbian interests sound more like a big cocaine and hooker party funded by the good old BKP shareholder. i can only blame myself for taking such a large stake in the company, although i did some thorough research in the story and naively believed the directors comments and company announcements.

what scares me though is that we are being fed a whole bunch of BS not only at the microcap level...think of the disaster stories that have unfolded and are being unfolded even today (BNB, AFG, ABS, CNP, RHG, BEAR STERNS, list goes on). sorry to deviate from the point!

i have been in touch with other large shareholders and we all share the same view. are the directors still in the country?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.007(21.2%)
Mkt cap ! $23.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 4.0¢ 3.4¢ $33.51K 903.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 56767 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 109999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.