Hello kincella a losing argument buddy. Of course the CT is a...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello kincella a losing argument buddy. Of course the CT is a problem and business cannot report it on an invoice or in the media for fear of the jack boot attack.

It is only part of the issue which includes lack of confidence thanks to the nutter Swan and this "incompetent government". The MRRT is just another example. The view of Australia from the outside is becoming more alarming according to savvy clients and large investors I speak to. I have a number of very interesting contacts i stay in touch with.

What you say is essentially true. The AFC is increasingly on its way as part of the ongoing GFC. Modern macroeconomics is famously out of touch - old models based in Keynesian economics which was formulated at the start of the debt cycle in the 30's. Idiots do not realize the model is broken because we are now at the end of the long cycle wave on debt - in a massive bubble.

You and I will be laughed at because the vocal mockers cannot see what we can. Fine let them laugh I hope they lose their shirts they deserve it. They will keep voting for the ALP even after all the proof that has surfaced. Therefore; like sheep they deserve to be eaten like one, with mint jelly and spuds.

CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.