CTM 2.38% 43.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Nice day today Folks. Its been awhile ....but not to long...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Nice day today Folks. Its been awhile ....but not to long either. Just thought I'd drop a post in today and bouncing off @darrylc for this one.

Up to now I have been more than happy to fly under the radar in backing my investment on CTM in applying rules 1. & 2. of my Investing strategies and approach. If you remember rule 1. was to back your research and rule 2. was if you are happy to back rule 1. then you must also back the math behind your moves. Remember you don't need to beat the market in applying the laws of averaging - you only need to match it to outperform and/ or be successful in trading in markets. My personal strategy on this play folks and to use a fishing analogy was to cast my averaging line into the offer whilst keeping my long line and nets deeper into the bids in the hopes of ' dragging ' up the bid volumes. This is what will be needed to take out the selling wall.

After amassing quite a considerable package now on CTM , I have been very comfortable in applying my THIRD rule of investing which goes something like this ....and may even sound vaguely familiar My 3rd rule basically suggests that there is a direct correlation between Fear , Greed , Patience and / or the lack thereof and the outcomes of both you individual trades and you overall trading strategies. Obviously we can't have an announcement everyday let alone a positive one. It's simply not practicable , nor is it a realistic representation of how an emerging company develops.

That's what we have markets for to price the uncertainties and known positives ' likelihoods' and / or ' Probabilities into the SP. Now apart from surprises and unknown events of a negative or indeed a positive nature which give us the beautiful swings we see quite often, most drivers are more often than not priced into the SP well and truly ahead.....or at least a certain percentage of the likely outcomes or probabilities.

On top of all this you have what I call a Sixth Sense ....an intuition if you like as to whether a stock , its management and its projects represents the typical model of an emerging company. One that stands out from the rest of the pack for some reason or reasons. CTM is this company in my opinion.

At this point I'd like to use the old cliche in saying : - if it looks like an emerging company , it smells like one , Sounds like one and Acts like one......then there's a very good chance that it is in fact one.

So the Looks & Smell is the intuition part of the equation. This part usually comes from your gut and years of experience in trading equities. The Acts like one comes from the way in which the company has set about proving its projects and resources. Its made up of the professionalism from the top down and can often be seen with the almost ' text book ' way they have been handling drilling campaigns , finance , Contract Management , Metallurgy Processes and overall timelines. The ' Sounds ' like comes from how they communicate all these components to their Shareholders and the markets overall.

Take the announcement today. These Guy's are clearly ' punching ' above their weight and Acting more like a Large Cap Miners than a speculative penny stock. They are also sounding very professional and confident in their wording. You only have to read over the highlights section to realize this. In my opinion they are indirectly saying : We have something here folks.....and its significant . We will prove up a JORC resource. You can read the confidence. The management is pointing us in this direction. They're even setting out for us on a ' Base Metal ' platter the exact news flow expected in positively moving the SP.

My final words would be what more would an investor want than that folks........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $213.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 45.0¢ 42.5¢ $1.171M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5699 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 51840 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.