UNI 0.65% $7.75 universal store holdings limited

I'll welcome FDA with open arms harsam, but T/O not going to...

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    I'll welcome FDA with open arms harsam, but T/O not going to happen IMO. The reason a T/O is probably not on the cards is that if this stock, like many others, had even the hint of takeover out there we would be seeing 35 - 40 - 50c right now regardless of what is happening in the market. Some have said before that this stock is a leaky sieve and will be traded likewise, well those same people have said the same about a takeover and nothing has changed. Now just to clarify, a few have said this about T/O and what? nothing. ( i know some have put timelines on it but if true ? which people who know this don't want to get in now and double/treble their money!!)

I am happy about the stock holding its price and would hate the fact of people buying with T/O expectation, then finding out it's not true and lowering the SP position just to get out.

This is no shot at you harsam by any means, I have heard a lot of things regarding UNI over the years that if not looked at with clear eyes could have sent me around the bend by now!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.