UNI 0.65% $7.75 universal store holdings limited

we have the answers, page-34

1. 2,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    i like the heading of the post we are all exchanging views on : WE HAVE THE ANSWERS". nobody on this post has a clue yet alone the answers. our company that we are invested in keeps us news depleted and very scarcly informed on serious issues. it seems leaks are what (used to )push this stock along before an announcement.
    some here do fantastic research and is a great read but all including myself dont have any answers.
    i emailed unilfe the other day on 2 issues and got a pretty poor answer and am starting to question some of their previous news listings---my opinion only.
    yes i still hear the rumour of a t/o and fda around the corner even though i was told it was to be lastweek and the broker release has happenend and the stock still stays idle.
    this market is hard and the carefree punters have dried up and will wait for the action rather than jump in a little before.so inturn we wont see this take off untill something concrete is happening. there are plenty sitting on the wings waiting to pounce and pounce they will once the green light is given.
    if this stock was /is such good property why havent the big players got involved. i keep asking myself that question over and over again and i have a huge investment in uni

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.