BIT 0.00% 1.9¢ biotron limited

we have the drug/now we wont the money, page-6

1. 10,009 Posts.
    Great post neo. Really good work.

And Sav , talking about the science is all good but it is only part of what investors are interested in.

Management is most important, Neo and I both ripped up money in another company, which has awesome science and hopeless management, incompetant,misleading,overpromoted,overpaid, and ill equipped to do anything.

Another instance of getting to know the management, I had never spoken to them and trusted other posters glowing reports. Hard lesson learned there.

So talking science is good if we can put it into a wider framework for investment purposes, thats where this gets hard, especially with BIT, as RGC says this treatment is complex and changing. So too early to talk money with any clarity.

Todays presentation distilled the complexity for us, as I posted earlier, pages 14 and 15 said it all. MM not only presented that to us but to experts, scientist highly qulified analysts , etc. So that is what we need to be guided by.

But Southern Cross are the best anlysts in Bios and they get help and guidance from BIT when preparing those reports. The CEOs proof read them before they are released.

So BIT is a great bet. And thats all it is till a deal pops up, or we pass phase 3 trials. Passing phase 3 does not garantee approvals or commercial success.

But plenty of evidence as in Neo's post, that there is a very strong possibility that we will see healthy profits for those who bought sub 15 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $6.369K 330.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 847148 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1129029 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.