SWP 2.22% 22.0¢ swoop holdings limited

WE HAVE THE POWER, page-47

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    It is still not clear to me who can be appointed as a proxy. In the notice of general meeting released by the company is advised to contact the company secretary should there be any issue with that document.

I did contact the company secretary. He simply said that attending to his understanding normal shareholders should be able to be appointed as proxy but he is actually not sure and doesn't want to take responsibility and therefore suggested I should get advice on that topic! Really?

So while I will be able to attend the meeting in Perth, I don't know yet if I can be appointed as proxy and therefore could be risky. If someone else already had experience with proxies please share your experience.

The other only choice (for those not attending the meeting) would be to appoint the Chairman of the meeting as proxy. While not many shareholders seem to have trust in the company representatives any more at this point, the Chairman is bound by law to follow the voting directions of the shareholders. Since the vote can be lodged online on this website https://www.advancedshare.com.au/ , should there be anything sneaky happening, ASIC can request to verify the votes.

So in response to your question humantic, and assuming you will be voting against all resolutions, you can send an email to the directors of the company simply saying: "Should any of the resolutions at the general meeting be voted "for" by the majority on a show of hands, I direct the Chairman of the meeting to consider my will to call for a poll".

All those living in Perth should come to the general meeting, so we can be the majority on a show of hand and is also an opportunity to gain insight on how these things work, so that we can become more familiar with such procedures and understand that united we have the power to make changes happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $45.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $41.37K 186.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3317 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 36968 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.