SWP 0.00% 21.5¢ swoop holdings limited

Hello unsolded. I am reasonably sure that anyone of adult age...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hello unsolded. I am reasonably sure that anyone of adult age (shareholder or not) can be appointed proxy. There may be some legal restrictions such as bankrupts, etc which I would not be aware of but the average investor (such as myself and not casting aspersions beyond that boundary to other s/h) should not encounter any more difficulty than providing ID that they are who they say they are ie, the appointed proxy and a letter from the shareholder/appointer showing that he/she has appointed you as my representative for all matters to be considered and voted upon at the 30 July 2019 General Meeting of Stemify Limited. I am content to provide you with a copy of my proxy form (the original being sent to the company of course) which would so indicate you as my representative coupled with a letter which confirms this appointment addressed to you and the company. As an alternative, I can simply appoint the Chair and direct him to oppose all motions.
    I offer the option of the Chair appointment because I am not sure what your considerations or concerns might be. Feel free to contact me by email if you'd like. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.5¢ $1.505K 7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7112 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 34010 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SWP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.