VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Hi everyone,As everyone I am dissapointed at the discount that...

1. 9,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi everyone,

As everyone I am dissapointed at the discount that the new shares have been issued but on the other hand I am extremely happy to have now $20 Million in the till.

VMS has now the funds to keep drilling and prove up more resources and hopefully much more tin during this process.

Drilling results will make sure that the upside trend in the shares will be maintained and the current high tin prices will make sure that all eyes on VMS.

I hope that VMS is going to move, from the the current fourth place, to the first place in having then the biggest tin resource not being in production yet.

That would certainly give it a lot of attention and will draw new investors into this company.

Our deal of the placement will be small imho and if we are able to get 20000 shares at these discounted prices, we can count ourselves lucky.

But I will certainly try to get some myself.

Today we saw that the high tin prices will make sure that VMS stays steady in the SP and that we will probably have break out very soon towards and past the 60cts.

We just need VMS to hit more high grade tin , not too deep and more tungsten to keep the momentum going.

But with being in the middle of a highly prospective exploration area, with Australia's biggest producing Tin mine as a neighbour , I think we have all the makings of becoming very succesfull.

Good luck to all

and I can close to assure that we have some very interesting times ahead of us.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $10.24K 567.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5314960 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 6849717 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.