I'll say it again. This is all about funding. ScoMo budget...

1. 7,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154

I'll say it again. This is all about funding. ScoMo budget measures NDIS, Health including medicines and Vaccines to the WHO/UN/CDC world wide funding from US taxpayers. Currently 90 billion US taxpayers Dollars!

Illness is money! How they control illness including pandemics (Breakway viruses) we are seeing are from the pre-planned Event 201 playing out. They are observing and learning from what is going on! How we behave, compliance, illness, facilities, economics, society and of course politics!
    They have changed the rules when a pandemic happens. The shutdown of Society is the obvious one.
    On a local level, ScoMo is following the model set from Event 201. Jane Holtman is giving ScoMo WHO/CDC instructions no doubt.
    Flu doesn't shut down society. SARS/MERS/Ebola didn't shut down society!

Today we are shut down! Freedom is taken away by authoritarian rules. Punishment if you don't comply!

Drill the message! Local, State, Federal and other country's Governments all following the Event 201 Blue Print! CIA involved and they are known for classic psychology False Flag warfare! Remember the US/China Trade War is ongoing! Every Globalist wants Trump out and if it takes a Coronavirus pandemic causing economic and societal breakdown these Globalist/NWO/leftist people will be happy! Obviously, I'm NOT!

But let's blame the Bat Soup! And I have a conspiracy tinfoil hat on...lol!

Event 201 "When the Crisis happens!"

imo!

Last edited by bilbo35: 27/03/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.