SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

"Our public and private groups seeking assets and partners in...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    "Our public and private groups seeking assets and partners in the industries of coal, manganese, zinc, copper, uranium, phosphates and gold,"

Damn, just our bad luck! They failed to mention I/O.

Pika,
    GC is past his use-by date. He reaped millions from this company and SDl is all but buried. He had no business in CapeTown. Perhaps he went to see whether he could save what little hope was left of a funding arrangement with the supposed "financial partners" (Standard bank) and received a "cold welcome" and was told in unequivocal term that everything is of the table. He failed, failed and failed. Save the comp a million a year and get rid of him.

We shouldn't focus on GC - we should focus on the material that you post?? Everybody MUST focus on GC. He took this company to where it is now. Are you saying, after years of failure to get funding during the best of times, that he should still stay on? How many more years (@ $1mil a year) do you want to keep him on?

This is my guess:
    GC is now on his last "cash-splash, live-it-up, jet-setting escapades at the expense of SDL SH's money and he knows full well that he's not going to survive a second strike. He knows it - that's why he's "Fluncking" around the world on SDL SH money - "a last farewell", all expenses paid world trip. Comes mid year he'll resign with a golden handshake. ?? Stuff that - get him out now and let him go and search for a new job on the streets. Had enough.
    Why do you think board members have resigned left right and centre? Why do you think the CEO and CFO is usually the last people in an office?? Figure it out. Stop being blinded by all the crap in the articles that you find on the web.

Keep Wal, Keep Alan Rule and get rid of the whole rest of the useless bunch.
    Time for a EGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.