CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

we have turned the corner, page-19

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Yes was quite surprising to an extent but I had a feeling it would be a hit because it is something new to people in the way it works. I have, also, been telling people about it for about two months even if they were purchasing something else, so quite a few of my customers were aware of it anyway. Usually am dubious about new products, for fear of recommending something that doesn't work to the customers, especially natural ones, and although ThermaLIFE is not natural, it was said as being so on TT incidently, it is safe, and I am so far satisfied with it's effectiveness, that I am getting behind it. Obviously our two stores aren't going to affect SP but you get to see the possible scenario if enough Pharmacies get behind it, Australia wide.The target audience is huge and are really looking for something effective. I have just been able to see the possibilty of a growth story on the front line you could say and happy to share as obviously the company can't announce every little thing. I can recommend it to our banner group to include as catalogue item which would be good so close to media exposure. You have to start somewhere and this is a concerted effort in WA.Then from little old WA you can produce sales results over East and it continues to grow, imo.

Here is my display, not a great merchandiser but I'm getting better-lol! I personally think the packaging is good.

Sorry you can't read the wrting on the poster. Actually it was a counter pad but I ripped the pen off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.