CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

we have turned the corner, page-2

1. 2,196 Posts.
    G'day guys.

Saw the TT story, in between cooking up a storm, and thought it was quite positive. Didn't know what extent the flow on effect would be as I thought the story was quite short. Would have liked more testemonials, but did like how they got a little bit technical to explain how it works and that there is NOTHING on the market that is similar. Also the stats from the masters games were very attractive.

I had time to prepare for the story and made a very attractive counter display with leaflets and posters, lots of stock, and had them out for $19.95!

Judging by the fact that I sold 1 Rosehip Caps from my last display from a ACA story, wasn't sure how sales would go. People are becoming more savvy to gimmicks and rehashed old products on these shows, imo, that sometimes it may affect a good solid product when it comes alog but could ThermaLIFE be different?

Bearing in mind it was only one day after the story, and judging on my past two months of sales, I was expecting 6 or so to be a good result. Does anyone want to have a guess how many we sold? Bit of a Sunday avo game-LOL!

Nb. I realise that this may sound, to some, greedy or about money, but all I can say is you have to believe me its not, as I have said I am making no financial gain from the sale of the product, am just excited about this relatively new product that is starting to sweep the market and hope it stands the test of time. i.e. WORKS in the greater majority of people.Pain treatment is such a limited area currently, imo, and always good to something come along that has a real pharmacological basis for therapeutic activity, rather than just a counter-irritant type of natural effect. As an aside, my philophisy, when it comes to recommending products, is, why sell something to someone that may not be effective, purely for financial/business purposes, when in all liklihood they may not become a repeat customer as you didn't help them in the first place, apart from the fact it is highly unethical!I try to insil this into all staff I work with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.