SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

We holders of ISX need to keep our message simple., page-103

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Hi All,

I am a very large holder with full confidence in the board. This morning was the first time I read through the statement of claims...….I could not believe what I was reading and how pathetic the ASX has handled this investigation. It is quite disgusting what has occurred and how it has been handled by the ASX, I hope ISX sue the pants off them and this gets great exposure.

On another note regarding the performance shares, I run a wholesale business and employ sales reps throughout the country who are on a salary and a sales based performance bonus. I was thinking to myself if my sales guys approached their large customers who they had a good relationship with and asked them to forward their purchases so they could achieve their sales bonuses, what would I as the owner of this business who will incur the bonuses think of that;

1.Illegal - absolutely not
    2.Unethcial - abosulutely not
    3.Would I do that - Absolutely yes to achieve a bonus
    4.Would I recommend them to do it - I would tell them to do it to achieve their bonus. Sales bonuses are their to incentivise staff which in turn bring greater sales and profits to the business.

Why anyone is jumping up and down about the directors meeting their sales targets, unless it has been done with bullcrap numbers, they have done nothing wrong.

I still believe we are all going to get an early Christmas present and can't wait for these paracite trolls to go away.

Have a happy Sunday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.