SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Looking at your previous posts - weeks since 2 Oct 2019...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Looking at your previous posts - weeks since 2 Oct 2019 suspension - you Hilldweller are hoping to buy ISX share upon resumption of trading for around 50-60c.

Can you please explain why you think ASX have the right to continue the suspension of trading in ISX shares? The future action against the ASX by ISX is not a valid reason for ASX to continue the suspension of trading.

ASX have never explained to anyone why ISX was suspended from trading.

We know more 'after the fact' as to 'suspect' ASX motives....but we as ISX shareholders and ISX, the company, have never been given a valid reason - a reason which demonstrates equitable, transparent and fair and just actions from/by the ASX.

Timeline....as we know...
    ISX enter the ASX 300 Friday 6 Sept
    OM compile/release a report dated 10 Sept
    From 12 Sept onwards - SMH/AFR who have sighted the OM report - begin publishing malicious damaging articles against ISX......

Curious re your comment above Hilldweller....why do you consider ASX can justifiably continue the suspension? Curious also given your HC comments re your wish to buy ISX shares below current value.

Ceviche...and ITZX6R... thank you for your posts. Yes, re 20 Dec 2019 - it is what you have deduced.

Am interstate in Australia at the moment and will respond when I can. I feel as though I've moved to a 3rd world destination instead of within Australia. Power outages, heat, fire, drought, NBN almost non-existent...wifi somewhere about 50 minutes down the road. I can't believe it ....I'm within striking distance of a very major capital city.

My earlier HC post from tonight disappeared into the ether...this one might also...

Take care....I value the informative/well-intentioned posts and admire those who continue to post on this forum despite the overwhelming number of negative and/or defamatory posts from the 'self-interested and conflicted' ISX (1) non-holders,(2) short sellers and the (3) future buying 'predators'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.