SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

We holders of ISX need to keep our message simple., page-146

1. 1,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1973
    I was supposed to post this in this thread instead of the other,

REPOST:
    I respect some of the posters who do have valid reasons for concern and are not blanketing the forums with blatant scare tactics instead of evidence. The ONLY people with real knowledge are ISX & ASX who will present this to the federal courts. The rest is just noise and bullshit. I too have concerns but I certainly don't need to make others feel stressed and to the point, their potential life investments are gone. Depression and anxiety don't mix well and the last thing any investors need is to be pushed over the edge by non-holders. I was taught growing up if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Now that they are blocked the forum threads read much easier and there just no noise between holders and non-holders arguing over information neither parties know for certain

What do I think to know of the situation?
    • Liz (CFO) is around, she is key to this situation. If she stays we are good She would have sat in a room over several days with lawyers and reviewed everything that has taken place. She would have has a very good long look at all historical details including accounts from previous years. She signed the last few announcements when it came to the financials
    • This company WILLbe a massive multibillion-dollar entity in a few years once we get past this hiccup. Whether the performance shares stay or go it does not change the direction of the company. Yes, management might get slapped but the shareholders get 33% less dilution. We have some of the big 4 doing illegal activities and the worst you see if a CEO resigning. That wouldn't be the end of ISX, they would hire a serious CEO and smash it out. But let's think about this some more. Let's say there were shifty business transactions/calls/emails, JK might be able to SOMEHOW put it over Liz and EVERYONE around him, but would someone like JK who has vast experience in many fields and especially law, do you think he would go to the federal courts KNOWING they would have access to ALL his bank accounts, emails, phone records, etc, etc? The ASX / ASIC will not wind up a business because of performance shares.
    • ASX "appears" to be showing anti-competitive behavior and "appears" to be seriously mistreating them without much information. Speaking to a few large portfolio managers they are also a bit taken back by the lack of information from ASX and also the details of what the ASX has been accused of. The lawyers would have had to review all the evidence knowing all too well they would be taking on an internationally renounced law firm that the ASX would hire. We have some big banks wiping $50b from shareholders in 4 years.....do you see any suspension? You see CEO's being removed and billions in fines and still no suspension, you have to ask does size matter? In this case yes I guess
    • The ISX is being affected by the suspension because let's be frank about this, if I was a potential customer and all I heard was they were suspended and heard about the OM report, I wouldn't sign with ISX. Too much risk.
    • ADI/AFSL would be on hold with all this noise, there are too many risks and their reputation is the line. If ISX show and win their case on in terms of damages because of the suspension, then they could also get compensation for the licence delays. IF the ADI/AFSL was delayed for these reasons.
    • JK is breaking into markets that were not in the road map in 2015-2017, imagine what markets they will technically bully themselves into? I use the word bully because the big 4 remain the only big 4 for a reason. They know most companies don't have what it takes to live without them. UNTIL NOW. JK has built a team and business solely around SECURITY and INSTANT VERIFICATION. Something the banks still cannot get right, I mean take a look at the $50b lost by one of the big 4 (won't name them here) has delivered from 2015 to now. Not hard to figure out who. Imagine what ISX will be doing in 2022? Think big and worldwide. Keep in mind 6AML and huge focus being put on the fintech/regtech industry. We have our pockets filling with patents and more to come.
    • Come to the first hearing in Melbourne as anyone can attend the majority of Federal Court cases Until then all you can really do is switch off and relax, you ain't getting your money and trust me when I say this as a large holder I too want it to get unsuspended but UNLESS the ASX and ISX come to an agreement before it goes to court nothing else will really move. Enjoy Christmas, NYE, Summer holidays, valentines day until we hear what takes in Feb
    • Lastly, USE THE IGNORE BUTTON It's bloody so refreshing on HC now with only constructive posters who are holders and non-holders.

All the about is my opinion and shouldn't be taken as gospel. Do your own research kids

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.