SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

We holders of ISX need to keep our message simple., page-151

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4423
    @brendon1990 The document you want to read is 18 Nov 2019 Answer to ASX Query. In question 13, the ASX asked specifically about four customers out of 6 that provided income in the June Qtr. These were Corp Destination, FCorp, Immo and Nona. JK said "FCorp and Immo's successors became large customers, processing over AUD $35 million (unaudited) GPTV collectively in calendar year 2019, however each individually is still not considered material in terms of the rapidly growing actual GPTV which is now in excess of AUD $1.9 billion (annualised/unaudited), and increasing."

Of Corp Destination Pty Ltd, JK said "In contrast, other customers have generated less transactional activity for ISX. One such customer is Corp Destination Pty Ltd, which has not grown as a customer of ISX due to circumstances beyond its control and the control of ISX".

The question of why, needs to be asked to Corp Destination, not ISX. My company once sold an IBM 38 worth several 100's of thousand dollars including services and the company it was sold to promptly went bankrupt soon afterwards. "S$%#%T" happens. We cannot control events that happen to our customers which causes them not to be able to continue with plans. My company was not corrupt in getting this income, and I am sure that the other company had great plans and believed they could weather whatever storm they were in. Whatever it was, was none of our business, even to ask. For anyone to think that a company is necessarily corrupt (i.e. ISX) just because a customer couldn't carry through with their business plans, is speculation at its worst.

The ASX asked questions about revenue in April 2018 from Nona and referenced a notice that Nona was mentioned on an ASIC site. The site stills says today "ASIC advises this company could be involved in a scam. Do not deal with this business as it is unlicensed in Australia. The business listed below has made unsolicited calls or sent emails about investing, financial advice, credit or loans and does not hold a current Australian Financial Services (AFS) licence or an Australian Credit licence from ASIC." ISX's answer was that it did not do business with Nona B in Australia. ISX has said that if a company is not "black listed" in the jurisdiction in which it intends to do business, it will still contract to monitor transactions for money laundering (AML), counter terrorist funding (CTF) and moneys for child exploitation.

To be clear, I am not stating that ISX has not been involved in any wrong-doing categorically, but I have not found any smoking gun in my investigations. Most of JK's statements can be backed up by announcements that were made prior to the dates being questioned by ASX. My statements are only being provided as a counter balance to the accusations of the trolls on this site that use the ASX's questions as evidence of proof of guilt.

It would be great if I had such trust that the ASX knows what they are doing, because it certainly does not look like unbiased investigation and suspension to me considering the conflict of interest that the ASX has with ISX.

Last edited by itzgr82balive: 16/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.