We just had the World's Hottest Day!, page-226

1. 14,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    That is an interesting point. I was at a lecture once where it was put forward by a student that vast knowledge leads to permanent insanity and self destruction. Sort of Frankenstein outcome i guess.
    Of course Prometheus stole fire from the gods gave it to humans, and so humans would have knowledge, but do we know all that is in the fire.
    Sometimes when we think what we know what is going on is all there is to know. Unless we consider and believe that we are gods ourselves. I think that maybe the problem these days, everyone considers themselves to be all knowing Gods and condemns everybody else because they are not.

I agree with the student, it is a form of natural self centered uncontrollable insanity called sanity. Are we heading inside or outside of the asylum. Or are we all turning into nurse Rached, wanting to control others and their outcome so much that we have become narcissistic controllers, so to get our own way, at any price to others. So in believing we are doing good is really a twisted way of thinking that is really destroying others at the expense of misleading pride.

Hmmmmm?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.