We just had the World's Hottest Day!, page-227

1. 4,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I'm not sure anyone could provide anything to sway your position on this.....though you're almost certainly not unique (that is true of both sides of this debate).....and the below input from happydayz is interesting and informative (thought provoking) in that sense thanks happydayz!!
    For my part, I genuinely believe that this is a hoax....the whole climate change charade. If dissenting voices were actually permitted to debate and parity of debate was allowed....investigative reporting etc permitted then I would be so much less skeptical but there are powers that be that do not want debate....and that makes me very skeptical

However....the perfectly coined "fake news" rings in my ears and that is backed up by the absolute disparity in reporting of a multitude of things such as covid, vaccines, the Ukraine war, American politics.....so this subject matter joins them. There is a clear narrative on those things. Please nobody try to be so silly as to say that there is not Go against that narrative and you are "fair game" for those who will attack you relentlessly. Unfortunately for those "attackers", there actually appears to be more dissenters to the narrative than those who support the narrative....go figure

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.