BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Hey it really does not matter as you cannot buy or sell shares...

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Hey it really does not matter as you cannot buy or sell shares till it comes out of a trading halt more than likely next Tuesday morning

I like the Bolivia projects and possible further projects in the country. I like the way that the company has spent time developing a local workforce.

Many people here do not like the company and that is fine but I wonder why they consistently put so much negative comment over years in most cases when they do not own shares. It is the internet and it is an open forum so it is everyones right really but it is a tad frustrating.

From my initial involvement with RAU I have now increased my share holding in the company. My averaged price is pretty low. Yes before the GFC the RAU share price did hit some dizzy levels for one day but that was not uncommon and many many other stocks on the ASX have done similar. Many experts did not pick the GFC let alone aything else

Yes it is small company and there is some or a lot of risk but none of my risk or shares and options are leveraged and as such I have had a punt with my hard earned - and I am happy with my punt. The company is pretty easy to keep in touch with and I like that. Of course I would have liked the BFS to be done sooner but the silver lining is the increasing POG so that is nice.

Look we all know that the company needs support/money to move into production and that will mean dilution and yes I may reinvest more but that is my decision. If it does not come off well I have lost my punt and if it does my investment will be very nice so lets sit back and wait as none of us really knows what will be announced until it is announced.

When that happens lets have a chat about it. I have deliberately not posted on here for ages and must admit that i rarely even look now but will pop back next wednesday after the trading halt is lifted and put in my two bobs worth. Have tennis on tuesday evening so unlikely to be back then.

The company has announced that they have people looking at finance for the project both here and overseas so my fingers are crossed

Go you good thing

Hoges in Darwin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.