BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

wasn't the last cr for funds to further drill and explore at...

1. 4,803 Posts.
    wasn't the last cr for funds to further drill and explore at amayapampa?
    isn't their resource jorc compliant? so based on those standards the resource they have quoted must be correct is likely on the conservative side?
    sirdean you seem like a reasonable person with some of your posts but i just can't stop wondering why yourself and a few others seem hell bent on making out everything rau reports to basically be lies?
    to make an asx announcement they are basically submitting to market a legally binding document. at the time of writing any such announcement they (rau or any other company for that matter) will be making it using the best information they have to their knowledge (one would hope so anyway). they would need supporting documentation to back up whatever claims they are announcing. small companies (imo) will over the course of their minnow lives need to try all sorts of things to get their company the advantage in such a competitive market. being a minnow also means your requirements are way down the back of the queue when it comes to third parties performing work for you. you may even pay a premium to get your done as the ongoing work 3rd parties would get from blue chips far outweighs whatever you may have for them. i see it on a few other threads i follow in which shares of that company i generally own where people want to see and expect companies and directors etc to be as successful as say a bhp or rio or wpl. people want to buy a 1c, 5c or 10c stock, make a multi bagger in 6 months (usually less) and then want that same company to have the same management skills and expertise etc etc as a bhp or toher blue chip miner/oil and gas. sorry it just doesn't happen. then when it doesn't happen and they have all their cash tied up they crack the sads cos when they have to sell at a loss to pay their dad back or whatever that copmpany is now a dog.
    so imo if rau at some or many points in their lifetime have had to beg/borrow/steal whatever you want to call it to try and get their company into the ultimate position ie producing and making a profit, i don't really have a problem with it. sure its frustrating to see your investment drop or be diluted but thats the risk you take and if you aren't aware of that when you get onboard then thats your own problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.