SRL 6.87% 61.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

We just have to wait, page-61

1. 2,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1621
    On another pending new mine development, although it is Copper-Gold, is a project owned by Rio Tinto in the Pilbara.

"Rio Tinto files environmental approval request for Winu copper mine in WA"

https://t.co/dsXFvqjuyv?amp=1

"Rio Tinto has given the first glimpse of the scale of its proposed Winu copper mine in Western Australia’s Pilbara, filing environmental approval documents for a 7 million tonne a year operation after pumping $122m into Winu, as the resources giant pushes to get the discovery into construction by mid-2021. Environmental approval documents for the Winu project confirms previous comments from the mining giant that it plans a quick start to mining at the discovery, made only three years ago, in the hope of building a spoke-and-hub project capable of processing materials discovered on Rio’s extensive tenement base in the Pilbara’s Paterson province.The documents outline early-stage plans to build a single open pit mine, with a centralised mineral processing facility, power plant and an air strip capable of taking a commercial jumbo jet full of FIFO workers."

The Winu project is still being drilled, resource size being confirmed and metallurgical testing ongoing to ultimately construct a standard Cu-Au processing flowsheet. Rio Tinto obviously has the capital and capability to kickstart a new project in their iron ore backyard. Hence, when you have the funding, things get done and your share price moves in the right direction.

Unfortunately, Clean Teq's inability to self promote its water & Sunrise projects during its funding application period is disappointing. It feels like CLQ is a 20 year old applying for its first car loan. Uncertain on how to fill out the loan paperwork but confused by which lender to use. Also, still yet to get their driving licence in order (or Feasibility Study in CLQ's case).

I know "good things come to those that wait", so I will wait. Let's hope "my 20 year old analogy" get their shiny new electric car!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.045(6.87%)
Mkt cap ! $55.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 66.5¢ 59.0¢ $33.17K 51.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19991 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 1344 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
61.0¢
  Change
-0.045 ( 6.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
65.5¢ 66.0¢ 59.0¢ 11089
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.