MQG 1.24% $226.80 macquarie group limited

For the record.. I do think MQG is in a stronger position than...

1. 1,082 Posts.
    For the record.. I do think MQG is in a stronger position than BNB and have read all the 20 point lists why its so good... Don't try to convinve me.. tell the shorting funds (that noone believes existed) when BNB got hammered.

All the MQG fans watching that kept saying:

"Its so obvious.. blah blah.. lucky I'm in MQG coz its so much different.."

MQG is in the whole business of dealing with equities.

When BNB used to get hammered there were often quotes like... "The MQG boys/girls are so laughing at BNB..". This implied they understood what was going on and I would say fair cop.. These guys are the experts. They see things in the market that us mug punters can't explain.. It's all obvious to them.. Thats life.

Which brings me to the most scary part of MQG's update which proves all along... The people in the know find out before it's too late.. The mug punter always finds out when its too late...

1 Is the Company aware of any information concerning it that has not been announced which, if known, could be an explanation for recent trading in the securities of the Company?

The Company is >>>not aware of any information<<< concerning it that has not been announced which, if known, could be an explanation for recent trading in the
    securities of the Company.

bshyte!!! and wtf!!! and lol!!!! and nfi!!!!

This is the biggest croc i've ever heard.

Lets recap:

> Shares down 9.64%
    > 8.7 mill shares traded
    > 374 mill value

ans they have NFI??

>>>OF COURSE<<< they know what the heck happened today! There are rooms full of MQG geeks whos job it is to know why things like this happen.

The fact they don't want to tell you should have you very scared.. Thats my take.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MQG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$226.80
Change
2.780(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $86.44B
Open High Low Value Volume
$225.60 $227.12 $224.30 $87.19M 385.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 475 $226.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$227.00 851 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MQG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.