LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

LYC is a story not fact. Unless you know what's on the last page...

1. 6,072 Posts.
    LYC is a story not fact. Unless you know what's on the last page you can never know the ending.

Until it produces you are all just gambling. If you like gambling LYC is for you. The higher the basket price goes from here the worse off LYC and shareholders will be. What goes up rapidly also goes down rapidly (in most cases).

When and if the economic climate changes to the downside it is stocks such as LYC that will be beaten up and we are yet to experience such a change. It could happen sooner rather than later.

What will happen if there is in fact such a change? What will happen if China has a change of heart to satisfy the cries of businesses and governments around the world?

A similar fete met with MOL back in August last year in a rising market (however other than current share price downward momentum there is little in comparison)

I personally believe that the big boys will be/are probably selling enough to be free-carried. Once this happens I believe slowly but surely the daily volumes will reduce considerably with many retail investors holding the carrot.

If you know the ending to this story please ignore this post and take my comments with a grain of salt. It's just my opinion.

Cheers and good luck,
    ;)
    Nic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.