MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Little, if any, disagreement with KK or Freida. Not nice but...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Little, if any, disagreement with KK or Freida. Not nice but thats life, then you die. Researching a small spec company means knowing the people as well as the market and the company. Metaphor: When you meet people you usually get a feel for their business or family situation. They don't tell you much about their personal details but you get a sense of where they are at. I have a pretty clear image of some HC posters I have not met and I bet you do too. DYOR with a spec requires GOYA and communicate.

I picked up on another energy company last night from a relative of a director. This morning I emailed the director and we will communicate. A lot more research required but if I buy in and it is a lemon I will have no one else to blame but myself and no regrets that I should have done more research.

The reality IMO is that there are three groups. The inners who know a lot (unlikely to be inside info however - most inners are not stupid, greedy perhaps. Neither illegal nor immoral.)The outers who know very little (also greedy but passive) and the inbetweens. Their knowledge is a function of the effort they put in. They will probably never be inners or outers.

Inbetweens frequent the net, places like HC and GOTA to increase their knowledge. Freida comes to mind, even KK, as valuable sources of market and technical information. Company info is another thing and one needs to be very wary on HC. DYOR.

KK asked me if I know why the flows have not increased. I dont, but I can guess from the tech info I have picked up and what MAE has made public. Water limits gas pressure and needs to be removed. Costs about US$10 per barrel to ship out of the Rockies. MAE has no cash and needs a permit to pump it down the ASD wells. Probably only 15c a barrel then. I assume (hope) that JS has been busy working out what flows to expect from which wells when the permit is official. Hit the market with some increased flows, realistic prospects of more (a lot) and then the big CR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.