MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

we live in interesting times, page-38

1. 8,606 Posts.
    As Cacoethes has tried to put a rumour out there,
    i will dispell it for you all now - especially the 6 wnho gave him a thumbs up.

Cacoethes states confidently:
    "...large holders are being invited (and rewarded) for putting in more prior to the CR. Anyone with cash is a friend of the company and maybe you could be too if you desired. Expressions of interest due by 1st June".

Well the date has come and gone.
    No sign of money STILL.
    No Capital Raising exists to date!

OPen your eyes people, some have vested interest in spreading misinformation and the closing day has come and gone, with no announcement and nothing to say it was a fact to begin with.

Get the glasses of if they are rosey, put them on if you have faioled to read the stop signs.

If what Cacoethes wants you to believe is true, then the apparent Capital Raising has failed and the whole thing has found a "can't do" result, probably due to the company being of the same vibration.

It would be a relief to read others asking "how do you know this, fro if i believe you i am gambling my money on your word of mouth......and the bad news is that some investors did that today and lost from 5 odd cents back down to mid 3's. That an enormous loss for 1 day in the market and only a few insiders/initiators would have made anything.

YTou are in control of rumours as the hearer...you either tell them to rack off or prove themselves and everyone suddenly becomes safer.
    If you don't want to ask for verification...why? Why not?

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.