MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Nothing has changed you can't just draw a line in the sand of 3+...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    Nothing has changed you can't just draw a line in the sand of 3+ years of squandering and now say its a new start for the co.

I would say 99% of holders are sitting on a loss and a capital raising does nothing but destroy even more the intrinsic value of the co. RI is not a good thing and you would much prefer if the co could raise its money through production and actually create some wealth rather than destroy it.

Also others say now is a good time for new investors to come in get large holding cheaply. I would argue against that MAE is not investment grade company, no half descent investor with no skin in MAE would but in EVER. the only people than would buy now are super specualtors who would be trying to pick the bottom which almost never pays off. Speculators like this are normally people new to investing and after a short time usually a) loose money and give up or b)loose money smarten up and stop buying speculative rubbish.

There is no momentum, volumes are stagnant even from a tech , charter perspective this is garbage but through all that at the end of the day some trader or predator is making some small coin off trading MAE.

IMO in summary there is no money in MAE and only losses for everyone but the predator who is playing the SP at the moment.

Good luck if you think you can pick the bottom but i truely think your ust going to end up lossing more money to the donkey.

My big question is if you do have spare cash and are considering putting it into MAE at a RI have you considered investing in other companies in the ASX that would prob have better chance or giving a return?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.