MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

we live in interesting times, page-7

1. 1,451 Posts.
    Frieda the only issue i have with what your saying is that its highly illegal and immoral. If what you say is true and then there are a group of investors who have in depth knowledge of the comapnies situation (that is materially of concern to the companies operation) and a group that is essentially in the dark.

Questions are
    1. Which group are you in.
    2. What does that mean for the group in the dark, were just pawns for "sofisticated" investors.
    3. If anyone is aware of that situation but isn't included in the knowledge club why haven't they been reporting it to asic and the asx.
    4. By following the money your saying that yeah hey I accept im been excluded from information but ill just believe that these people who supposedly do have the info know their stuff and by following them liek a sheep ill get a return.
    5. Why put so much faith in people you don't know, have no idea of their affiliations, investments or if they even exist or are just some other entity.

IMO the idea that there are two groups of investors in this situation is more likely wishful thinking rather than fact. The more likely scenario is that these guys know as little as you do and / or are been spoon fed the same sentiment. I base this on the fact
    a) they have already lost just as much % as us sheep
    b) they aren't that rich that they have serious power
    c) its highly illegal , immoral and there for risks been charged or sued for what sort of potential return. I doubt the reward is worth the risks.

I guess my questions to the forum is where is this proof of two classes of investors, how can you know they have more insight than you, how do you know any real details about other investors in this co.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.