OK I am the village idiot here for posting. I deplore left wing...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1237
    OK I am the village idiot here for posting. I deplore left wing ideology and worst of all division making us look silly like this picture. Politics do not start wars that is the domain of the bankers. They fund it and run economic cycles that create more power for them. It is so obvious that it is funny. Flash has high status on this page for his fantastic content. Yet he does put up political s*it to stir up and get a response. I agree with Flash that the replies are the humor.

If you don't believe me about the wars consider that the Bush family funded both sides of WW2. It was kings that used to start them for power and greed or to overcome poverty in their mismanaged domain. It is hilarious that those that create the narrative have convinced us that "MAN IS WARLIKE". BFS I say as most of us want to do well, eat, copulate, spend quality time and live life in peace.

Some people get off on others fighting but that is low hanging fruit IMO. Once Mayer got a hold of the BoE after the battle of Waterloo, bought the UK debt for pennies in the pound that day expanding his wealth massively, he was able to later send sons out to other major commercial centres in Europe and start other banks. The correlation is unmistakable as the wars lengthened and became more and more ideological as the 1800's rolled on. Follow the money as that was the business model and it was hugely successful. This is the big joke on humanity and playing into "politics" is just working for them. They divide and conquer from the shadows.

So there is no f'in left and right OK. Politics consists of two wings of the same bird. Choose boiled ox or boiled dog. Take your pick and you will be happier eh. Left and right both lead to extremism and ideology that makes fools of all of us at times. At least the "right" wing is all for self responsibility, getting ahead and wanting the right to do that. Postmodernism is BS and perversion; look up Derrida and the other French academic loonies that came up with the idea that there are no facts - that everything is subject to perspective. Speaking as a person from one of the two sexes I have to say left leaning people that are confused do present the best humor of the lot. So funny. That is not what libertarian-ism is about.

Libertarian-ism is about choice. Aussies want fairness and both sides, left and right, have sold us down the river. Proof of concept is the shocking decline of living standards in Australia "the lucky country" where "sheel be right mate". They are anything but in case you haven't noticed. Sitting back and waiting for no response or a hail of bullets. For the record I am for Aussies not political parties as they are crap these days. Keep up the humor Flash but the political crap is best somewhere else even if you dominate this page. I do support you and if I don't like your post (rarely) I just move on.

HNY folks and try not to be an idiot like myself or this moron below. And stay funny because you have to laugh in this crazy world. A fair world is a nice idea and that will NEVER happen if we stay divided and believe politicians or ideology will save us ROFL.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5889/5889225-7cc70a8445513d1bd2016102b2a9d010.jpg

Cheers CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.