MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

we live to fight another day, page-9

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    SS:
    Congratulations on you excellent worded post. Clear in content, easy to follow and conclusions are achievable.

Would also expect MAE's P1 & P2 resource/reserve levels in ground to also be significantly upgraded with proven production and anticipated increase in price of gas in the US. This will further add to the value of the company as a whole.

The really great thing in my view is that by following such a simple business plan the dilution for current share holders is minimized. Also s/h will no longer have to find vast new sums of money to retain their equity in company should suggested extreme SPP's have been required.

I have moved some of my money away from MAE recently. This announcement will encourage me to revisit my investment strategies and perhaps have a further dabble in Mae. If it works out, then at current levels this will be a multi-multi- multi bagger.

I expect share price to linger at current level short term until ramifications of announcement are more clearly understood. Certainly a buy opportunity at this moment. DYOR as always. Regards, Bernie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.