SPX 10.0% 0.9¢ spenda limited

we long for friday, page-39

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Superpaddy, my platform has live price movements - and any of hte popular ones will offer you a demo account, so no financial commitment.

Try www.gft.com.au (that's mine)IG markets is popular here, CFC markets have one...and I'm sure other posters will tell you there's too.

For the calendar news telling me what's coming up, I use www.fx.com and then extend to full calendar view.

They sufggested the Euro stress tests may come out earlier than planned, but there's a few rumours circulating.
    A Paris newspaper has printed that some Spanish banks have failed - but I think we just wait!

At fx.com you can sign up for emails with news and thoughts that come through during the day (mostly FX related, but some data too)

Tonights from them includes this:

Meanwhile in UK GDP grew at the fastest pace in four years rising 1.1% versus 0.6% forecast.Government spending contributed only 0.2% to the overall number indicating that the recovery in UK economy has now gathered strength and could be more sustainable than we thought. We remain cautious about the second half of the year, given the austerity measures yet to take place and the possibility of more turbulence in global capital markets which could weigh on UKs vital financial sector. However, for the time being the data clearly favors pound bulls and the path of least resistance for the sterling is up. If risk flows prove conducive the pair could take out the 1.5500 handle as the day progresses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.