AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Dougal-Try dialing it back just a bit. Last week we were flying...

1. 5,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Dougal-

Try dialing it back just a bit. Last week we were flying high, now we're talking fire sale to a takeover pirate?

While I do not want to make light of what has happened - it's serious because it appears serious, and it surely has had serious repercussions for me as a significant slice of my net worth evaporated in minutes - but we need to keep a sense of perspective.

We don't actually know ANYTHING except that the company finances are largely intact and that Esra Ogru has been placed aside at least for now while the shape and dimensions of whatever we are talking about have been sussed out.

But the truth is that no one on Hotcopper has any idea of what the problem was/is, how Esra Ogru figures in other than by virtue of her being the CEO, or what any possible corrective measures might be. This is all hidden from us, and for now, it should be.

We do know certain things for sure: that the company remains on course with no change of direction, speed or priorities. We have a superb former CEO retaking the reins.

I think that for me, I will endure my disappointment and persevere, and I will withhold my contumely for an occasion when I can speak in reasonable confidence that I understand what is going on. That is most assuredly not now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.226K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 92468918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76402411 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.