GRX 0.61% 81.5¢ greenx metals limited

Upside here is massive. To me these are the basic facts.1....

1. 631 Posts.
    Upside here is massive. To me these are the basic facts.

1. Market cap aroudn 30 mill.

2. In ground value of the higher grade zinc/lead resoruce is around $700 mill. This mostly shallow mineartion (cheap to mine) is open in many directions and increased drilling has seen strong increases in grade downdip where the resource is open.

3. They have 15k's of strike and have explored about 2 k's - there are a large number of gossans that outcrop at surface - the one reported today is one example.

4. The results reported today are based on a portable XRF device which gives approx readings on grade at surface and was based on heaps of samples to come up with the ave channel sample readings reproted. So there is no doubt the results in the ball park and not based on selective sampling. Also there are rock chip samples whch are high grade but with these you never know if the sample is represetative of the rock around it.

5. Todays results are 3.2k's from teh current resoruce which has some copper in it in certain spots - the company is suggesting there could be fair bit of copper across thoue 3.2 k's - which woudl obviously be a massive resource worth msotly liekly many billions $ inground value if the resource loads demonstarted for zinc/lead so far are repeated for copper rich minearlisation across a signficant part fo that 3.2 k's.

5. The resource is not far from Mt. Newman and has good infracsture nearby - power, roads etc.

6. The company is gernally conservative in reportign results. For example their quarterly are gernally just a couple of pages long and they don't crap on or pull numbers out of the air - unliek what I'm doing. This annoucnment today clearly indicates the geo's are excited - i.e. they are congratulating themselves.

7. A fair bit of recent selldown was foced sales due to Opes which is now gone as far as I know.

So is the jack pot of a really large good grade copper resource - who knows - this goassan may have great minerailsation under it or it might take more drilling to find it adn the grade is obviously unknown. But clearly along the 15 k's of strike the odds are they have a lot of good grade zinc/lead and probably a fair bit of copper. If I had to guess I would say there would be at least 4-5 times current resource of good grade stuff so maybe $3-3.5 billion dollar worth. At a market cap of 30 mill taht's a ratio of 100 tiems market cap. Gvien this the upside would have be a 10-30 bagger if things pan out over the next 2 years.

Is worth noting another (unnamed) company has been in discussion re a takeover/merger for about 6 months. They hid this in an announcement late last year adn when I asjked company they said discussions are ongoing - again conservative. I would guess PDZ just put a not for sale sign up.

Obviously i hold a fair few. Be interested in anyone's thoughts.

Cheers
    hots

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.