SYR 4.17% 23.0¢ syrah resources limited

Financing shouldn't be a problem. Worst case scenario assuming...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Financing shouldn't be a problem. Worst case scenario assuming they even bother with trying to get a debt package is that the banks knock them back and they approach an offtake partner instead for the funding, in exchange for whatever (minority interest in project, better offtake sales terms etc etc). The latter arrangements would probably have a less optimal financial outcome, though that might depend on what deal they can achieve.

Note I'm only stating the above in context of fading mining boom, not other factors such as political situation, etc which can have their own effect on financing.

Regarding future SP performance, the media focus on the degradation of the mining sector unfortunately will (and has) have an effect on the short-medium term shareprice. Not to say it wont go up, but the performance obviously won't be as good as had such media coverage been absent.

In the end though, graphite needs to be produced and supplied by someone(s) regardless the global economic situation...it seems logical to me at least that SYR will be the prominent supplier even in a reduce demand world should that eventuate, and I'm not so sure it will.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $243.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $1.235M 5.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 655368 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 140188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.