VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

I don't get it, didn't everyone want it to come back to top up?...

1. 603 Posts.
    I don't get it, didn't everyone want it to come back to top up? This is a great price to throw money at it. The stock rallied to 1.4c on 'NO NEWS'. And now with all this built up excitement in the market, everyone is hating on Gary for going about his business. I'm happy to sit and wait till we get the big contracts. If you gave Gary a call he'd tell you that the RBI are making an adjustment to the interchange fees in India (a potential increase may occur - http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-02-28/news/47774410_1_national-financial-switch-atm-interchange-fee).

I am told the banks are holding off awarding any contracts until the RBI confirms the interchange fees going forward. makes sense to me.

$8.9m market cap with $3m cash makes TSN look really cheap, at 0.5c seems to be it priced for failure. I'm topping up here. Gary and management have 20-25% of TSN so you really think their interests are not aligned to shareholders? Just looks like this story is going to take a little longer than we'd all like but I still back it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.