AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

We NEED a new Chairman.

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676

I am of the view that we need a new chairman, preferably a mining engineer with a record that shows he is the powerhouse, that he can operate in Africa, loves Africa and will love Manono.

But most importantly, he cannot be second fiddle to the current director controlling AVZ executively.

Nigel Ferguson in my view has to cede control and allow a new fresh face and narrative to emerge for AVZ to rerate bearing in mind the above conditions in the first paragraph.

Nigel has done a passionately great job defining AVZ. But he simply can not manage the next step: take it to mining and, whoever becomes chairman needs to be CEO, number one. Not number two.

This is a cautionary note to management that it fails to see itself clearly at this time unless of course, it is making haste with the above.

I request shareholders to urge Nigel to not take AVZ to mine himself as CEO if that is what he intends.

AVZ needs a new direction a new narrative and incumbents have to let go graciously if they are not. I assume a lot.

Right now it’s in every earnest shareholder's interest to urge Nigel to make the right call I’d he wants to take it mining. And not take it to mine himself as CEO, he doesn’t have the experience, it’s not his calling the corporate grandstanding. He is great geo and a great asset to the company with Manono locals very happy with AVZ. But call it a day.

Now is the time.

Email the company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.