AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

@tendoji’s observations are miles ahead of the pack – from this...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

@tendoji’s observations are miles ahead of the pack – from this one - 37150259 17/01/19 - regarding uneven offtake causing processing problems, to starting this thread back on 6th February - 37352882 – which pretty well everyone disagreed with at the time. His observations throughout this thread and everywhere else are full of insight and calm, cogent consideration. He obviously knows how to pick a taxi driver, too. I thought that this was interesting - 40663108.

It is clear to me that changes to the board and management need to be made (new CFO/Company Secretary and new MD or Chairman. Rhett Brans gone. If necessary NH retained as COO though I think he should give up his second job. Any continuing connections to KE severed as much as possible. All a lot easier said than done, I think. The AGM does present an opportunity.

@setfire2thehive said in 40976633 on 20th October -

“I've reached out to acouple former top 20 holders.

Both have said they would happily re-invest with a new full-time MD or anindependent board. I've asked for suggested for candidates. Wonder how manyother's on the sidelines new and old would feel the same.”

His post 40976366 on the same day was also illuminating, along with several others by other people.

One also wonders how many of the current top 20 aren’t comfortable with the status quo.

Is there any interest in taking the opportunity that the AGM presents? Is there anyone on this forum capable of finding and coordinating the votes?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.