HDR hardman resources limited

we need a new md - and we need him/her now!!

1. 193 Posts.
    Hi all

I have posted this again - as I am sick of negative string topics when it comes to Hardman!

Toggs - re your question - "Were they some of TED`s" -where did that idea come from?

Seriously, a company like Hardman without a CEO at such a critical time is a problem - the market does not like it - and especially as TE has led the company so spectacularly to where it is now. We need a new CEO fast - and we need a bloody good CEO.

If TE is selling some shares - then that could be a problem for the market - but given that he has resigned for health reasons - quite an understandable human situation.

Gurutrader - get real - Hardman (and the JV) have had less dusters on this acreage than almost any other field! a 70%+ to 80% success rate is something you only expect in a place like Saudi Arabia.

We should hear from Tiof 4 next Tuesday - and then Merou 3 weeks later - ships available.

A new MD is vital and soon - and someone exceptional - Hardman - give your headhunters a kick along - they will play you along to earn a better fee - but the stakes are too high to play those games.

What about a friendly poach from Woodside? That person would know the game, the territory and be up and running from day 1.

Cheers TGN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.