JRV 0.00% 1.0¢ jervois global limited

I must admit I would seriously consider voting against the...

1. 625 Posts.
    I must admit I would seriously consider voting against the current management, after doing further research, going by the strong sentiment on HC - especially if a good alternative was waiting in the wings. However this would take time & it is imperative that the right actions are taken now to resolve this dispute.

Both parties need this to be sorted. JRV NEED a viable partner & EMC appear to have the technical skills required though they are not really as financially strong as would be ideal. EMC believes in the Scandium story & their USA + Norway discoveries, on their own, will not lead to large scale production in the future - especially compared to that of MLM. Also their Tungsten mines are not achieving much for them so the Scandium route looks the best for them.

The positions taken by both parties are the opening stances, hopefully, of a negotiating process. Going by the sentiment on here, perhaps our best chance is if a skilled mediator is called in to resolve this rather than leave it to DP. Personally, I still strongly believe we need EMC to produce a FS that meets financing requirements & cannot see a problem with giving them reasonable further time to achieve that. They need to accept that for JRV to be a viable contributing partner in future developement we need access to finances.Unless their intention is to have JRV in a weak position so they can exploit that, in which case they are not the JV partner we need.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $39.99K 3.923M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 6134207 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 867184 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.