SKT 4.63% $2.47 sky network television limited.

I haven't 'lost faith' at all - because I...

1. 604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    I haven't 'lost faith' at all - because I don't view my investment as 'a stock'.

I own a business. And the business is doing well with some good opportunities to exploit.

The market quotations atm are largely irrelevant to me. Unless the low quoted value generates an unwanted takeover at a low bid - it makes no difference to me.

I think people who are buying Sky TV as 'a stock' that can hopefully be sold for a higher price in the short term are getting burnt.

I could wake up tomorrow and the quoted value of Sky could be 1c per share and it would not, in and of itself, bother me (apart from the one caveat I mention above).

Sky are delivering on the plan - a few missteps aside, I am broadly satisfied with what has been happening with my business. if that changes - or the underlying story for Sky changes then I will reassess my investment.

Until then, I am really looking forward to the Annual Results in about 3 weeks so Martin can update me on how he is growing my business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.