AQD 0.00% 1.1¢ ausquest limited

Ausquest is not a trading or traders stock in general terms....

1. 26,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    Ausquest is not a trading or traders stock in general terms. Traders like quick turnover, high volumes etc. Ausquest is not the hare but the tortoise. So watching the trades and no sellers seem to be selling in .017 , it may display the fact the many shareholders if not most are holding on... If you analyze the selling amounts the size of the trades etc that shows there maybe 3 or 4 million shares for sale, but in reality the REAL amount could be say 2 milllion, as a lot of churning is happening with the same shares.

In the past (not currently) it was easy to see orders stacked in the sell line . As an example (not true figures) a sell of 145600 at .019 and at .020 and at .021 etc. It could be the same seller. Then using a different account, buys up the first batch , the market moves up and the second batch is bought by someone else ...

In effect its the same shares and $145 profit ..

The reason I am stating this is,with 50% held tightly, then the very small amount of traders , it would not take much for the price to rise if a couple investors wanted a reasonable amount.

I dont see much shares being available, and some have been churned and churned etc .I know of over 12 million in the last 3 months of available shares have been taken off the market as available stock, Chris Ellis 8.7 mill is part of that.

We are getting to the pointy end of the stick as our drills start drilling. It what we have all invested for. On a side note our biggest investor is S32 who stump up all the cash with no guarantee of any return

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.076M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1155314 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.