AAR 0.00% 7.7¢ astral resources nl

we need management changes, page-63

1. 13,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Agree entirely Hans

Opportunistic predators abound atm on forums attempting to play on peoples already embattled psychological state in this market.

Rember that it takes less energy to smile and focus on positives than it does to frown, worry and listen to unfounded negativity.

AAR like most other stocks is affected by the current market (don't sell and you won't lose). Also a double (short term) whammy is that Zn and lead prices have also fallen around 6-7%, this is not going to continue and both are expected to increase significantly so this will have a long term positive effect on AAR not negative.

AAR is a strong positive fundamental story (despite management thoughts), all this recent action has done is provide another excellent entry point. More retracing may or may not occur that remains to be seen. The SP of AAR though will be substantially higher by the end of 2007 and mid 2008 especially.

As for metallurgical difficulties, Kwan has not been recognised as the best in his field for no reason and his technology is sound and proven. I and my metallurgical network believe he will succeed and a positive PFS will result.

My Sunday view to ponder (and rip apart lol).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.