we need more pogroms please, page-85

1. 5,748 Posts.
    olive- snooks we need more programs please The russians regarded the jews as being aligned with royalty, capitalists and other enemies of the motherland and in their nationalistic anti fascist fervour attacked them.

Very good Olive.

And then Lenin and Stalin got stuck into them becuase they were seen as being aligned with Bolsheviks and communists......

Two bob each way bet me thinks........

First they're killed because they were capatlists.....then they were killed becuase they were Bolsheviks......then they were killed because they were communists.........

All these were the excuses after the killings took place Olive..........

Many pogroms took place in small villages whose Jewish population were subsistance farmers........who never travelled more than 5 miles out of their towns.....

Please..........only a fool would attribute the killings to these "lofty" ideals.

The inciters were the clergy.....who should have known better....after all they were espousing all this so called Christian "brotherly love and turn the other cheek" bullsh!t.

Had nothing to do with what you may mistakenly think as per your post.

The Nazis found fresh excuses...On one hand they invented the crap that the jews controlled the world economy.....yet at the same time we were the inferior race? Needed to be destroyed.......Begs the question...if we were the inferior race (applying the Nazi logic) how come we controlled everything? Is that possible? An oxymoron if I ever saw one.

And you ask for parallels today? Of course there are parallels....The same bullshi!t reasons are trotted out....Cyclical crap but in essence the same crap.

Excuses drummed up after the event.

Then......and now.

And the Russian Orthodox church with all of their lofty Christian ideals....together with the Catholic popes of yesteryear......going back yonks will have to answer for their religious incitement to kill Jews.....even under the pretext of conversion in order to save their souls.

Papal infallibility? My a r s e!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.