HAW 1.61% 6.1¢ hawthorn resources limited

we need some good news very soon

1. 251 Posts.
    How frustrating is it to watch your company whose new investors pay a premium to acquire equity only to watch the value of your own portfolio head south because of pissy trades totaling around $2K. ahhhh suck it up.

We need some positive news real soon or the price on this will fall so much that a rebound will only take it so far before the greedy day traders step in and play hot potato.

What news do we have coming up? Deep South results, which had very good drill grades, in early July. Christ knows what is happening with Mt Bevan. I know there has been some developments with infrastructure in the Pilbara I have read but the disclosure between these "joint" venture partners is non-existent. "Discussions being held" means jack, what discussions? What was being discussed? What would they like to do going forward, anything...

I hold hope because of the new investors but there is a small part of me that wish had jumped ship in that price spike in January. Prove me wrong HAW and lets get this baby rollin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $20.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ $613 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 27857 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.32am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.