EMP 0.00% 1.0¢ emperor energy limited

we need something, page-9

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Dry hole you say, possumbelly?
    So how come it has been declared a new discovery? It flowed at a rate of greater than 1,000 bpd - admittedly, of water but that will be rectified by the next drilling of 'son of Backreef 1' which according to the last presentation (June 12) will be drilled to above the current Backreef 1......and even I know that oil floats on water.

As for the potential of 'wet' gas below Backreef 1, we are talking about a huge potential of 'wet' gas here - and seeing as you also post on BRU, I know that you will know the
    Yulleroo 3 well is talking about a similar amount of 'wet' gas potential as Backreef 1 - the main difference being, BRU has already drilled - and appears to have discovered - an 1100 metre column in Yulleroo 3 which may be part of the 500 metre column already discovered in Yulleroo 1 just 2 km away.

and what do we get with 'wet' gas? According to my understanding (and according to many BRU posters) that equates to a potential huge amount of Condensate - you know the stuff......the oil that sells at a premium to 'normal' oil.

All the above is my personal opinion. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.834M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1528523 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1765219 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.