AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

we need the cash

1. 18 Posts.
    wangy,

my point is that zyl has circa $27m in the bank. if mr tarrat's 'mates' were prepared to roll their circa $12m clip of the ticket on the mbila transaction into say zyl scrip, then we would have at least an extra $12m in cash to bring to the table as part of any debt funding agreement.... no need for a capital raise then... or at least more flexibility with respect to deal terms.

i make no apologies for my views. i have a real issue with promoters (surely you agree they are not vendors!) stripping cash out of the company before the company and the assets have performed.... we need the asset to be in production or at least fully financed before they subject the company to such an onerous cash grab!

i nice bit of trivia... at the time the Mbila project acquisition was announced, the zyl share price was 19 cents...

now we are expected to swallow $24m (potentially $12m+ in promote)at a time when the share price is 16 cents.... when we need the cash the most nonetheless

.... now do you see why this is so irritating!!! I have always maintained that the projects themselves are good...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $57.09K 3.032M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 3664085 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.