CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

we need the cdu mining lease, page-7

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 545
    Conix,

Not really. In fact compared to yesterday today is quite a good day.

Sorry if it sounded cynical. I just try and take a step back and take a broader view of CDU and what is going to transform the perception of this stock. I've watched endless positive announcements results in little if any real joy due to the overhanging percieved uncertainty about a number of issues.

What I think this is worth is clearly different to the value placed on it by the dozens of people who put stock into the sell queue each and every day. It seems to me that the flow of people losing faith or chasing what they percieve to be better opportunities elsewhere will not change until the timeline for plant commissioning is spelled out. Then its game on.

I for one am five nines in confidence on the ML. I have few doubts about the ability to raise the required cash. I'm comfortable that this mine will be highly profitable and the resource will grow significantly to extend both mine life and the number of years of high grade output. But do I think given everything that we know that those that don't yet believe will suddenly change their minds because of the ML ? No.

Sadly until there is substantive economic evidence or a relatively short time line before we are set to find out then those that have endless time to critize will continue to do so. This has and will continue to set the tone for CDU chatter. The ML won't change it.

Now, you are right, I'm off for a drink or three. Sorry if I offended. Comments were meant to be a little more light hearted than they obiovusly came across as.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.