BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

we need the right direction (and new ceo) asap, page-3

1. 3,130 Posts.
    Jessie,

Things need to be prioritized and get done one by one so as to lay solid fundations for every next success.

At the moment, IMO, Biota management's business plan has come to the decision that $50m is needed for Vapendavir. Then, the management makes the current merger proposal. If the proposal is successfully executed, then Biota not only raises the needed $50m, but also moves to the US.

In saying the above, I mean the replacement of CEO is not that urgent now, although it is really important for Biota's future success. Haste makes waste.

Does someone care to ask in the next meeting whether the U$54 is to be raised for Vapendavir? JF said in the Conference that Biota did not need more than U$54m. That makes me more confident in thinking that the fund is raised as a result of the great plan for Vapendavir. Otherwise, the current Biota's Cash reserve plus future royalties should be enough for Biota to carry on until Lani hits the US and deals are done for the other pipelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.