AVH 3.50% $2.96 avita medical inc.

i see this totally different.I would rather see 50 kits sold in...

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    i see this totally different.I would rather see 50 kits sold in Italy this month than 300 kits more in England and other strong bases---10 Middle East kits and another published miracle means more than ReCell sales increasing. Remember something very important----we have less than 5 sales people worldwide i believe though perhaps incorrect. A johnson and Johnson or comparable has a sales person lurking in the corridor of every burns center in the world. And they know every cosmetic clinician/surgeon on a first name basis.Our objectives are really quite simple---build awareness---hence the Italy symposium or Dubai prior----get sales from the key surgeons in a particular country---they publish the miracles and it also is self serving for them and their own revenue stream------get the FDA approvals and have 10 suitors come a knockin.The education and awareness i believe has been perfectly choreographed and ultimately validated---The JV agreements exist to expand quicker---I do not see Avita putting classified adds all over the world for medical device salespeople though it certainly would be extremely bullish if that option were to come to fruition but not likely. The technology is a multi billion dollar deal.It's all in the presentation and Avita gets a perfect score to date on doing what they need to do while we wait--perhaps you can take the wine out of your cellar this time next year or maybe i am off a bit----if i were a judge the program to date gets a perfect score. The stock hopefully follows logic shortly you would think?The time clock ticks closer to reality daily---that's all that matters at the present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.