ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Dear fellow share holders/owners of Prana Biotechnology, it's...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Dear fellow share holders/owners of Prana Biotechnology, it's time we address some concerns with our company. ...And it is OUR company.
    With the AGM coming up quickly, I think we as shareholders must band together to make a few important demands.

Suggestion: The current leadership has one month to develop a plan to be presented to all shareholders for approval. This plan should list short term and longer term goals, include exactly what steps are to be taken, by whom, the timeframe, rationale, procedure, and end point expectation (some way to acknowledge the achievement of the goal)

The plan should resolve several issues:

Leadership: Instead of dwelling on the past (which leaves a lot to be desired) we need to look to the future. Who can and will effectively get this company out of "neutral?" Is a talent search necessary to get a key person to "drive" the plan? Assess the position and responsibility of those on the payroll, clarify their roles, what are their specific responsibilities, goals and how do we assess their achievement and remuneration for such?

Direction: Consultants, advisors, etc. So far we're not too impressed. I think most of us are here, because we think this company has a serious game-changer for a number of "afflictions." How is this best maximized? Anyone can do the obvious, so this is where we need competent advice that goes beyond the obvious. This also means forging relationships with those who CAN make things work.

The Plan: While it seems obvious - what is the plan? What are the alternatives if Plan A goes fooey? Every plan needs specific goals and assessment/decision points. This is where things should get very serious.

Timeline: What is expected to be accomplished by when, by whom, and what resources may be needed to achieve such.

Communication: (tired of being treated like a mushroom...kept in the dark and fed horse ****?) We need regular communication instead of this sporadic nonsense that we been given. This is especially important in the early stages of re-vitalization of this company. After the approval of the company's plan we need regular (every two months or more frequently if warranted) updates on what's being done/accomplished, by whom, and what is the next step in the process. I doubt many of us are feeling very "trusting" right now...so perhaps "Investor Relations" gets "on the ball" or find someone who can fulfill this important responsibility.

Evaluation: While I think we're all pretty vexed (a good old-time word), some things are going well. We don't want to "throw out the baby with the bathwater." The things that are going "right." Identify them, keep or enhance, and look to "what is the next step (if any is necessary)."
    At the same time all aspects of the plan need to be evaluated at specific points. Are things "on track" are some alterations necessary? Is the plan feasible or does it need a major "re-think?" Celebrate those accomplishments that have been made. Make adjustments in staffing, remuneration, procedures, and resources as needed. ETC.

In closing: This operation thus far, from outward appearances, has been a too "loosey goosey" and needs a more disciplined approach. I'm not feeling overly trusting in this company right now and believe it has to re-define itself as a vital entity.

Less than 4,000 shareholders coming together can drive this change. And it MUST happen ASAP!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122248 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25307592 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.